Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Planina Blato-toll

Print
mirank10. 07. 2016 19:02:18
Just now, my girlfriend and I arrived from the Dolomites, over the Tre Croci pass, where it's only 1 km to Lago Misurina and we were just talking about it. But still—to the rifugio Auronzo from Misurina it's more than 7 km and the asphalt as well as the parking is fine as it should be. This despite the destination not being as known as the Bohinj Mountainszavijanje z očmi and everything else listed, does not justify the price of 20 € (year 2009), so from that end I never went there again. Bohinjci can do (at least as far as I'm concerned) whatever they want...
(+1)like
viharnik10. 07. 2016 19:21:57
On the Timmelsjoch, Ötztal Alps 2504 m with tunnels you get up for 16 €, return 22 €, now compare with the road to Pl Blatozadrega
like
julius10. 07. 2016 19:28:57
For pedestrians, cyclists and horses there is no toll.
(+3)like
viharnik10. 07. 2016 19:39:46
Until when, with usvelik nasmeh? We really are some donkeys.
like
tulipan10. 07. 2016 19:54:24
At Dobrač the toll is 16.5 €.
(+2)like
ljubitelj gora10. 07. 2016 19:55:24
julius has been like that for some years now. You never know what else they come up with.
(+2)like
mikipi10. 07. 2016 19:56:47
Mirank, from the toll to Auronzo is exactly 5 km. It is true, the road is quite wider and there is a huge arranged parking lot at the top, and a destination and world-famous beauties, but 23 euros is still too much for me. But in an hour and a half on foot also upwink
(+1)like
mikipi10. 07. 2016 20:03:17
I'm interested in how it is at Mangart? Do you have to pay something there? Twice I was up there, it was only in October and no one was collecting anything.
like
mirank10. 07. 2016 20:08:19
This time the last time for me on this topic; I wrote from Misurina, not from the toll. I paid 20eur in 2009, how much now I don't know nor care, because from there never again even by chance, other accesses all nicer. I must admit I heard that the ride with their bus up is not comfortable at all.
(+1)like
viharnik10. 07. 2016 20:13:42
Tulipan, just recently talked with a lady from Beljak at Rabeljsko jezero, she said the mountain road to Dobrač is 17km.
like
simonb10. 10. 2016 11:59:13
Does anyone know until when toll is collected?
like
ljubitelj gora10. 10. 2016 12:02:35
Depending when, for nice weekends they'll collect it for a long time, not necessarily.
like
felix10. 10. 2016 12:14:38
I'm interested at what height snow starts on the route Blato - Krstenica - Stogi.
Thanks and best regards.
like
primozs10. 10. 2016 13:37:34
For now still nothing.
like
grega_z_brega10. 10. 2016 14:11:42
It's probably snowing here now tongue
(+2)like
Mrki10. 10. 2016 15:50:01
According to the decree on the traffic regime in the Bohinj Lake area, users of the forest road Stara Fužina - Voje, Vogar - planina Blato must pay compensation for road use, which is paid every day of the week, specifically from May 1 to October 15 of the current year.

(+7)like
ljubitelj gora28. 10. 2016 09:23:07
If this is really true Mrki, but I doubt that they wouldn't collect on the weekend. Has anyone been up there last weekend and if they were collecting.
like
heinz28. 10. 2016 09:35:32
they don't collect, I was there on 16.10.
(+1)like
lojz10. 03. 2017 08:54:41
Does anyone know how the driveability to Planina Blato is?
like
dj1210. 03. 2017 20:30:49
We're also interested in how the road to Planina Blato is? Has anyone gone further towards Pl. Jezero and Dedno polje? Regards
(+1)like
Page:123...1415161718...404142
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies