Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Planina Blato-toll

Print
j.3. 05. 2020 12:32:35
Thanks to you too! So next time I go up, best to have exact bills and coins (at Jezerci under Krvavec, for example, it takes only coins confused)
like
andrejab13. 05. 2020 22:25:09
The machine also has a sensor for contactless payment, but we didn't test it.

More information https://www.bohinj.si/mehka-mobilnost/parkirisca/
like
j.4. 05. 2020 12:57:27
Many people know more. Thanks Andrejab1. I checked their website some time ago, question is how credible it is. It says toll must be paid all year, but in winter there were no barriers at all, machines didn't work either.
Which is actually no big dealnasmeh.

like
dragonar4. 05. 2020 21:49:21
As far as I know until further notice all Bohinj parking meters work only cashless.
(+1)like
j.4. 05. 2020 22:22:11
Holy crap, on promet.bohinj.si I just found this: "Cash payment is allowed by all parking meters. .... Parking meters do not give change, except where parking is equipped with barriers."

To be honest, I trust hribi.net forum more than their website. Obviously need to try. No choice!nasmeh



(+1)like
efxx5. 05. 2020 08:46:56
On Sunday (3.5.2020) I paid at parking meter for Planina Blato with bills. Didn't try card...
like
georgia26. 06. 2020 20:35:17
This year in Bohinj again free transport to the lake, Savica, Soriška planina, Pokljuka, Planina Blato and Voje. Worth using! nasmeh

P and free transport Bohinj

(+4)like
tropine2. 09. 2020 20:01:49
I'm interested in how the toll payment for Planina Blato works and from when in the morning?

b.r. Jože
like
JusAvgustin2. 09. 2020 20:19:17
The barrier has no schedule. 12 euros per day. Even if you arrive at midnight. For Mostnica gorges 3 euros per hour...
(+3)like
ljubitelj gora2. 09. 2020 20:29:15
Operates 24h/day
like
lijaneja2. 09. 2020 21:15:11
For 12€ I do those 600 elevation meters from Stara Fužina to Blato in three quarters of an hour by car. (which on weekends you have nowhere to park if not really early)velik nasmeh
(+2)like
korl3. 09. 2020 08:42:20
@lijaneja you're right, the time difference isn't much on foot or by car. But also in Stara Fužina you'll pay parking - if you pay by the hour you'll regret in the end that you didn't drive up for 12 €
(+3)like
ahaba3. 09. 2020 09:38:17
car left at Senožeta parking in Srednja vas, costs 4eur per day and free shuttle takes you to Blato. lpnasmeh
like
korl3. 09. 2020 10:53:41
Yeah, but that's only still on weekends until end of month, then nothing more. Only choice left "cufus" or 12€
(+2)like
ahaba3. 09. 2020 16:06:05
Shuttle from Senožeta parking to Planina Blato runs every day until 27.9.2020.
(+1)like
korl3. 09. 2020 20:04:04
ahaba, recommend you learn to read the timetable, otherwise now in September on weekdays you'll wait at the station like Oto Pestner for the train!
(+7)like
jure_8816. 12. 2020 22:06:50
What's the situation now at Blato, is it plowed? Can you park at the same spots as in summer, or do you need to leave the car somewhere else - I'm asking to prepare, I've never been up there in winter.
like
damjanb24. 02. 2021 12:31:56
Hello! Has anyone been to Planina Blato recently? I'm interested in how the road to the pasture is?
(+1)like
ana24. 02. 2021 12:51:55
Just slog through the snow, I was there on Saturday.
(+1)like
Page:123...2627282930...404142
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies