Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      
List of forums / Slovenia / General talks / Pre-New Year's Meeting

Pre-New Year's Meeting

Print
capin27. 12. 2009 11:02:41
Me too, thanks for the t-shirt, especially to the team that works on this portal. I hope next time we meet in a larger number. To all who love hills, in the new year plenty of wonderful tours and health. Janko
like
Hribovc8830. 10. 2013 19:25:50
And those who don't have Facebook don't qualify at all?zmedenzavijanje z očmi
like
ljubitelj gora30. 10. 2013 19:27:46
If I were the initiator I would give exact info here, I will send you more info via PM.
like
pohodnik3830. 10. 2013 20:14:38
and those who threw them outeekcool
like
ljubitelj gora31. 10. 2013 22:16:20
Today more than 30 of us gathered and went to the top of Kope, pohodnik38 past doesn't interest me. My purpose was to meet some new female hikers and hikers so we don't stay only in front of the monitor. But this is a different group of hillwalkers. To initiator Sašot all thanks because he tries maximally.
(+3)like
Page:123...567
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies