Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Pre-New Year's Meeting

Print
Tadej1. 12. 2009 12:04:38
We can agree on the exact time, maybe someone else will sign up then. I suggest at 15:00 or 16:00.
http://www.hribi.net/prijave.asp
like
stankoju1. 12. 2009 13:39:56
I think a good hour between 15:00 and 16:00. I really hope for sign-ups since sometimes you have to take time for gatherings too.
like
šerpa2. 12. 2009 14:11:17
Regarding the poll or number of votes for Boč I was a bit worried that there wouldn't be enough space for everyone. As it looks the fear is unnecessary.

lp
like
Damijan3. 12. 2009 17:00:49
Where are you all now. There was so much interest a couple days ago, now no one from anywhere. Only 14 are registered currently.
Come on folks, will you come so it will be a proper party not some misery.
like
capin3. 12. 2009 22:24:57
Whoever comes on foot from Poljčane gets a double portion of goulash, come on people he he!

like
lajcicar3. 12. 2009 22:36:33
Servus!
Good luck, mate, because I'm going to Abraham's on Gorenjsko. Otherwise the goulash kettle is mine, because I'd come on foot from Crkulan over Donacka. Next time though, there'll be opportunity. Have fun, laugh a lot. Lajči
1
2
like
stankoju4. 12. 2009 16:35:59
Bravo, I noticed two new sign-ups, maybe it will open after all. When we voted it was quite a big number, come on forum folks, a bit of live get-together won't hurt so we won't just meet via forum. Lajči, thanks for the good wishes.
lp
like
mukica4. 12. 2009 18:00:18
I'd gladly join with hubby, but that's when we have the slaughter. Instead of goulash, blood sausages. Have a nice timenasmeh and some other time, maybe November since December is already too packed...zavijanje z očmi
like
jjasmin4. 12. 2009 22:04:26
Mukica, where's the slaughter, if it was near Boč we could drop by for ribs... ha ha
like
jjasmin6. 12. 2009 12:49:42
Tadej, how many of us are registered on the forum at all, to see what percent of us goes to BOČ.
like
Tadej6. 12. 2009 19:40:21
6300 registered users, of which 150 have posted more than 5 comments.
like
šerpa6. 12. 2009 20:37:11
I just found out that two have canceled!?
like
Mate076. 12. 2009 20:59:54
Why not meet once in summer at some hut in the mountains. We're hikers after all.
like
izigov7. 12. 2009 17:30:53
This term doesn't suit us - I waited till the last. Hope next time it does.
Regards from Carinthia
Izidor

like
viharnik7. 12. 2009 18:22:54
I can't join the meeting either because we're Sahaja yogis from Slovenia invited to Udine to our brothers. We'll do puja and program for new truth seekers.
Sure hope you'll have nice cozy time on Boč with good goulash too. In future devil won't stop us meeting on some hill-mountain in snowstorm or sun. Lp-Rok
like
šerpa7. 12. 2009 19:02:39
So there are 14 of us registered?

I'll tell Juri the number for the hutkeeper. So we'll meet at 16:00.

lp
like
Tadej7. 12. 2009 19:09:46
That's right, 14 of us are registered.

like
nacka7. 12. 2009 19:25:07
Viharnik, I can't help it - but I have to correct you. Videm and not Udine.
No hard feelings and best regards.
like
šerpa7. 12. 2009 21:04:08
I hope that at least all the registered ones come. So I won't have to eat 14 goulashes alone velik nasmeh
like
stankoju7. 12. 2009 22:21:58
Šerpa, we'll come for sure, you can invite someone else so there'll be more of us
like
Page:1234567
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies