|
| Tadej19. 11. 2009 06:02:32 |
Since in the first part of the voting no proposal received more than 50% support, I put the first two proposals to revote. Dom pod Storžičem 28% Dom na Boču 26%
|
|
|
|
| viharnik19. 11. 2009 07:05:13 |
Dom pod Storžičem is not bad, but has shady location where we'll freeze mostly. Only Boč remains. I would choose, if already going high, something completely third. Go to Na Višarje, Erjavčeva koča or Komna, Lp-Rok.
|
|
|
|
| geppo19. 11. 2009 07:29:28 |
Looks like it really will be Boč. Ideas would be as many as forum participants! So hard to choose location this way. What does it mean Viharnik? Will you come or not... Lp
|
|
|
|
| viharnik19. 11. 2009 07:56:02 |
I'm already looking forward! Whether Boč above Poljačne or whatever it's called. Not 100% sure, 25-27.12 I might celebrate Christmas puja in Rome (Jesus Christ) with yogis and Holy Mother. Otherwise Viharnik would gladly join you, so we don't just see each other through the screen and talk about how and what.
|
|
|
|
| igva19. 11. 2009 08:51:51 |
Well obviously we'll really meet at Boč, so now we need to agree on the date asap, because probably at Boč in December there's no free space anytime. Štajerci, if you've prevailed on the forum I suggest you take over the further organization. So collect sign-ups, reserve space etc. I'll happily come to eat and drink.
|
|
|
|
| narim19. 11. 2009 12:25:48 |
I'm also for meeting at Boč. Determine date asap, then we'll see each other.
|
|
|
|
| šerpa19. 11. 2009 13:09:48 |
Do that! At least once I won't have to drive 100 or more km from home... Boč rocks!
|
|
|
|
| geppo19. 11. 2009 14:04:46 |
Hey Turbo, Fredi M. dropped out of the Farm. For summer in "useless world" it would be worth thinking about and realizing! Regards
|
|
|
|
| Tadej20. 11. 2009 16:13:02 |
So the pre-New Year's meeting will be at the hut on Boč. Now we need to agree on the date.
|
|
|
|
| viharnik20. 11. 2009 16:23:17 |
Tadej, you suggest. I think the most time will be available for all between Christmas and New Year.
|
|
|
|
| igva20. 11. 2009 16:30:34 |
I'm for Friday or Saturday in December. During weekdays not ok in my opinion.
|
|
|
|
| viharnik20. 11. 2009 16:37:35 |
Yes, given the dates it might be a good decision for the weekend of 19,20 December. On Christmas we usually celebrate with family, New Year's is anyway one big mess. Well, this year too I'll launch a battery of Beli biseri rockets on the nearby meadow.
|
|
|
|
| kolesar20. 11. 2009 17:15:46 |
I hope I can come.
|
|
|
|
| geppo20. 11. 2009 18:13:45 |
Not 11.12. and 12.12.09, I'm in Celje!! Regards
|
|
|
|
| geppo20. 11. 2009 18:29:56 |
The more it bites into December, the less time there will be. So for 12.12.09 and suggestion 16h. Hoping for a driver (son), so I can get drunk!! regards
|
|
|
|
| mesetar20. 11. 2009 20:32:26 |
12-12 is a good choice, Boč a suitable destination. How many interested at all? I'll come and with company (not Santa Claus).
|
|
|
|
| burja20. 11. 2009 21:02:28 |
To me, 16h seems a bit late for those coming from farther away And I hope it doesn't end up that most "get drunk" and probably not everyone intends to "bivouac". Since this should be a meeting of mountain lovers, I suggest an earlier time so a short group walk in nature is possible. Then continue more cheerfully in the hut... I certainly won't come from the coast just to get drunk Styrian style. But that's my opinion, which doesn't have to be the majority's or those planning to attend. Good luck!
|
|
|
|
| jjasmin23. 11. 2009 01:35:08 |
Tadej, how is it now with the pre-New Year's party? Is the date already set and where do we send registrations for participation?
|
|
|
|
| Tadej23. 11. 2009 10:51:10 |
Pre-New Year's meeting will be at the hut on Boč on Saturday 12.12.2009 around 15.00 (nothing official yet because I don't know if the hut is available then - it's not open today). A few things: transport by private cars, everyone pays for their own food and drinks, the meeting is at own risk. But I have another proposal, that everyone brings a gift worth 10€, then we'd have a tombola where we exchange gifts.
|
|
|
|
| geppo23. 11. 2009 13:26:04 |
Nobody is commenting anything? So we wait till tomorrow (is there space in the hut?) and then into action!! Regards
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.