Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Pre-New Year's Meeting

Print
viharnik7. 12. 2009 22:29:03
Nacka, it would be Videm if Furlans lived with us in Slovenia. But our ancient, respected, unique minority by tradition, because of America's mediation which didn't like the eastern bloc i.e. (party and communism) on these territories, consequently made a big potato for Italy. I hope Croats won't trim us on the coast either. Lp
like
viharnik7. 12. 2009 22:46:30
This link also comes from those places, the mountain they were cycling to probably only triglavski knows http://www.vimeo.com/7855737
like
GITA7. 12. 2009 23:11:11
Oh, we two also hoped to reschedule some obligation, but alas it won't work... We wish pleasant gathering and bon appetit nasmeh
like
triglavski7. 12. 2009 23:20:03
Viharnik is therefore going to Udine instead of the meeting, pardon Videm. Actually around here almost no one says they're going to Videm, but everyone to Udine. It's nice to use Slovenian names if they exist for certain places. The link he brought shows cycling to Lipnik - Monte Schenone. It's quite far from Udine, but therefore a wonderful panoramic peak in the Naborje Mountains group (mountains between Dogna valley and Canal valley), I was up there from Lužnica in Canal valley, and of course from Chiout in Dogna valley over Bieliga saddle, as well as from Dogna village over Dogna peak (Jof di Dogna). Possible also from Pietratagliata village in Canal valley, to Poccet pasture (around 1300m) by car, of course then not much walking left to the summit, but can extend to the aforementioned Dogna peak.
like
šerpa8. 12. 2009 20:08:08
So, I told the hutkeeper the number of registered. There'll be some extra goulash if someone else decides and comes. Otherwise, see you!
like
geppo8. 12. 2009 20:49:40
Is anyone going past Šempeter in the Savinja Valley?? - to take me along (so I don't drive alone)
Lp
like
capin11. 12. 2009 19:45:37
if anyone needs a ride from Maribor tomorrow, there's room for two. That way they can drink a glass without worry (I don't drink, but I'm always up for fun). See you!
like
prokofjev11. 12. 2009 20:08:22
I don't know about Julius, but I would come and pay for drinks, it would be proper to treat since I recently got a PZS award. But now no need, nor would it be interesting, as Triglavski's friend won't be at Boč. Maybe say something at least on the Sbrizaj affair or Ekar's new promises on tower change, those debates will wait for better times

Bon appétit - from Boč and into the new year, forumers
like
Tadej12. 12. 2009 09:54:01
For those not quite sure what time the pre-New Year's meeting starts, it's at 16:00.
like
geppo12. 12. 2009 13:46:56
Problems all around - car electronics issues. Don't dare drive. Would attend meeting if someone takes me. mob. 041 987178. Šerpa sorry - ready to reimburse goulash costs. Happened today, hoped till half hour ago it'd be fine.
like
šerpa12. 12. 2009 20:35:01
No need to pay for goulash, but for some beer you will have to when we meetnasmeh
like
Tadej13. 12. 2009 13:24:31
Some pics from the pre-New Year's meeting.
In front of the hut on Boč, Boč in the background.1
Outside it was cold and windy.2
Inside it's pleasantly warm with good goulash and pleasant company.3
Conversation.4
And another group photo.5
like
mesetar13. 12. 2009 15:14:35
Nice. No musicians there?jezik
like
triglavski13. 12. 2009 16:21:01
Only now noticed prokofjev hinted he'd come if...(those who came had fun, I come when closer) and even pay drinks for PZS award. Guess prokofjev is one of those young ladies and lads from pic who got awards recently as most deserving for PZS.
like
prokofjev13. 12. 2009 17:20:36
Haha, question indeed
like
stankoju13. 12. 2009 18:57:57
We successfully held the first "HRIBOVCEV" meeting, now we're already planning a new one which will probably be somewhere in Gorenjska and I hope more of us will participate then.
To all present at the first meeting, once again warm greetings, it was interesting to meet new people and also the founders of the HRIBI.NET portal, whom I wish much success in managing the portal, which is of great help to us.
lp Stanko
like
šerpa13. 12. 2009 20:43:50
I join what "stankoju" said.

Next time with greater participation let's show the "hribi.net" team at least moral support for their effort.

Warm greetings to all who have gathered and will gather.
like
pištaJL16. 12. 2009 21:19:12
I also join what "stankoju" and "šerpa" wrote. To the team that created HRIBI.NET portal with all respect thanks for this wonderful act, as well as for the idea that we met for the first time. It was nice gathering and hope it becomes traditional. Warm greetings to all participants.nasmeh
like
stankoju23. 12. 2009 14:59:57
Today participants of the pre-New Year's meeting received promised t-shirts with Hribi.net logo, so once again thanks to Tadej and Hribi.net portal team.
Warm greetings and merry holidays to all on the portal. Stanko
like
pištaJL24. 12. 2009 12:56:31
Thanks also from my side. To all together nice and merry holidays and firm safe step into the coming year, which may be surrounded by lots of good mood and laughter. Jože
like
Page:1234567
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies