|
| GregorC6. 07. 2011 12:13:10 |
Thanks to all
|
|
|
|
| m&m11. 07. 2011 18:14:21 |
Yesterday we were at the top, the saying "early hour, golden hour" proved true, since later the heat became unbearable, the parking at Planina Pecol too small for all cars. There was real chaos on the return. Otherwise, the unmarked path without features or difficulties, a helmet can come in handy if more chamois or ibex appear.
|
|
|
|
| IgorZlodej11. 07. 2011 18:38:39 |
I don't see any chamois on the pictures, the path as far as I know is marked, unless you went by the trail to Škrbina above Tratico, which I strongly doubt.
|
|
|
|
| Enka12. 07. 2011 00:00:38 |
|
|
|
|
| stankos12. 07. 2011 14:23:08 |
Also on Sunday not marked
|
|
|
|
| IgorZlodej12. 07. 2011 15:09:11 |
I wouldn't comment, but if someone can't distinguish two common animal species in our mountains, I believe they have problems with the path known as "highway". Not surprised by kindergarten kids' survey all saying cows are purple. If you prepare properly for the tour, take the mountaineering map you should have, if you don't know the path and some marks are faded, there should be no problems. I remembered that in winter I was on Špik Hude police from Zajzera via Žleb Hude police and there were no marks either Since I was a marker for several years and in Italy it's the same, some paths are on the priority list, meaning they get renewed first, others that are easier to follow later.
|
|
|
|
| klm12. 07. 2011 16:50:03 |
I sign under Igor's remark. Let someone add they saw golden-horned ones... W...here are the times of Tuma, Komacs, Tožbars, Ojcingers...
|
|
|
|
| atoamac12. 07. 2011 19:54:47 |
Enka says path to Špik Hude police last year not marked. Of course it was - at junctions marked also with path numbers.
|
|
|
|
| Jany12. 07. 2011 22:08:49 |
Nice pictures you made. I see that this time you had nicer weather in those parts than we had in KSA, where mists after heavy rain and hail at night accompanied us also during the day. LP
|
|
|
|
| Enka12. 07. 2011 22:11:34 |
atoamac, I think path signs at intersections don't mean the path is marked, but just what I said - that way you know where to go (you can of course know that also by reading the path description up here on the portal ). But, we won't argue over words now, right? We all agree the path to Špik Hude police is damn beautiful and no one who prepared for it will get lost on it. And so that (whole) heads stay on shoulders too, just put on helmets under the walls .
|
|
|
|
| GITA12. 07. 2011 23:22:52 |
Hi rozka, did we maybe meet?  ....judging by your first pic you were probably earlier than us…we were at the top around 13h?...Actually we went up on the great wish of our family friend who wanted company on first visit to this area…but as always it was nice again, and heat much less than expected…our two teens' comment when we told where we're going (again) says a lot: "Oh, that's where it's so nice..."
|
|
|
|
| rozka13. 07. 2011 22:08:40 |
Hi Gita yes surely we must have met , since we were around 13h (we were quite looong at the top) coming back...and yes we met a group of Slovenes just as we were leaving the top...next time let me know when you're in these parts lp
|
|
|
|
| rozka9. 08. 2011 19:14:40 |
Well, weather, weather...it was and again different than forecasted , so I arrived at Pecol quite late, but it was worth it...summit was deserted, views fairy-tale
|
|
|
|
| Jany10. 08. 2011 08:23:02 |
Threatening clouds accompanied you. Did it soak you, or not?
|
|
|
|
| rozka10. 08. 2011 21:11:47 |
It started raining when I was already in the car
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh3. 09. 2011 19:09:56 |
Today on a beautiful September day did a nice tour with companion first time to Italy-Špik Hude police or in Italian Terra Rossa. We drive across the border to Tarvisio, past Lago del Predil. On the way back I stopped here and checked out the swimming area with island. Then over Sella Nevea. When the road descends to Val Resia then to alpine pasture Pecol, where huge parking. In front of us opens wonderful panorama with nice Pecol pasture and Montasio and Špik Hude police in the background. On the pasture huge barns and full of cattle with shepherds who constantly herd the cows together, which you don't see on our pastures. Then to hut Rifugio di Brazza. Unfortunately can't compare to any of ours, so modest it is. From hut to the rocks. Path nicely leads past numerous ibex to the top. Somehow after two and a half hours from parking we are at top. Path very easy, simple. Lots of hikers. Summit not very spacious. No stamp, just modest logbook which is unfortunately full scribbled. Path not engineered, no marks, but signs from parking direct you, only in Italian. After photos and snack back to parking and good mood back to Slovenia. It was nice, we'll come again at least one month earlier when it will bloom more.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
|
|
|
| hribovska4. 09. 2011 13:32:52 |
Weather was really perfect for a nice tour and some of my pics too
|
|
|
|
| otiv4. 09. 2011 16:06:53 |
@hribovska hello! I see that you finally managed to do the tour too. Nice for soul and body, maybe just a bit short.
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.