Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Weather, weather forecast, danger...

Print
Hribovc8813. 02. 2012 21:14:30
17 cm...
like
ludri13. 02. 2012 21:33:46
I have to write something myself about the measured snow height in our mountains!!! I can only smile at the post that there's 50cm snow in our mountains at 1500m! Yesterday I visited Smrekovec since I'm from these parts and let me tell you there's already snow at Pudgarskem (1030m) from Črna direction towards Smrekovec ca. 60cm, I won't talk about 1500m height because there's almost 1m snow plus every 100m from Krnesa direction towards Komnu drifts at least 2-3m high and walking is extremely difficult. If anyone wants proof I can send pics or even better go check yourself the exceptional "winter" in these ends of our beautiful Slovenia... Best to all
like
Hribovc8813. 02. 2012 21:35:35
Are you that one from Ludranskega vrha alnasmehzmeden
like
ludri13. 02. 2012 21:37:02
How do you figure?
like
Hribovc8813. 02. 2012 21:37:40
By your username...velik nasmeh
like
ludri13. 02. 2012 21:39:23
Haha, actually I used to live on Ludranskem vrh now I live in Črni... but I still have grandma up there and I'm often with her on weekends!
like
Hribovc8813. 02. 2012 21:48:05
See, I didn't shoot in the darkmežikanje

p.s.-I gotta go see the Najevsko linden once, I've been around Carinthia a lot but haven't made it to that famous linden yetmrk pogled

Sorry for the off-topic...velik nasmeh
like
ludri13. 02. 2012 21:52:17
Yes, it's really worth seeing...in summer once just take some time to view that linden and then "swing by" Smrekovec too and you'll have a really nice day for an outing! Best
like
Hribovc8813. 02. 2012 21:53:53
Thanks for the tipmežikanje, how far is it from the linden to Smrekovec and what's the path likezmeden
like
ludri13. 02. 2012 21:57:28
By road it's 10 km from the linden to the hut on Smrekovec. You can drive a few km by car and then go e.g. past the Black Lake towards Krnes and Komn, that's ca. 2h normal walking.
like
Hribovc8813. 02. 2012 21:59:23
Aha I see, these two Krnes and Komen are known to me too, I've heard about them many times but up there I haven't been yet. How is it in winter, can you get up by car, is the road cleared?
like
ludri13. 02. 2012 22:04:10
It's rather bad now with the road... it's cleared up to about 6 km before the hut on Smrekovec, then on "Celc" and you sink in deep already just to the top of Smrekovec. Then it's still at least 2 h walk to Komna... now even more and as I wrote before there's a huge amount of snow. But now it's nice too once you're on top,nasmeh
like
Hribovc8813. 02. 2012 22:08:51
Well then this trip will nicely wait till summermežikanje In summer when it's hot everywhere unlivable, in these parts it's nicely pleasant, up at Kumru (1230 m) it's pure Siberia even in summer hehe, last year cherries started blooming only end of Septembervelik nasmeheek
like
ludri13. 02. 2012 22:10:03
I agree it's really nice in summer and just come see us! Lp
like
Hribovc8813. 02. 2012 22:12:04
With pleasure, to Koroška I always gladly returnvelik nasmehnasmehmežikanje
like
ljubitelj gora14. 02. 2012 14:18:36
@Hribovc88 days, weeks and months are counting down for you, remember what I wrote you, see for July, Triglav awaits us, for you first time... you'll arrive to Lj by train if no ride and I can pick you up to Krma it's quick, path under feet couple hours and we'll be on top. For you free guiding.
like
Zebdi14. 02. 2012 14:23:53
How much is the rate for the others? velik nasmeh
like
julius14. 02. 2012 19:07:08
Does the rate include insurance and porter too?
(+1)like
julius14. 02. 2012 19:07:13
Does the rate include insurance and porter too?
like
Hribovc8814. 02. 2012 21:10:31
Hey you, on befel I don't go hikingvelik nasmehzmedeneekzavijanje z očmi

Otherwise thanks for the good willmežikanje
(+1)like
Page:123...1112131415...596061
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies