Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Weather, weather forecast, danger...

Print
Hribovc888. 08. 2013 13:08:15
LG, you have ZS.
like
jesihar8. 08. 2013 15:21:54
What do you think about Saturday?

I plan a full-day tour (start at 4), return late afternoon in the area between Loška koritnica and Mangartska dolina.

According to my data the weather should hold.
like
Hribovc888. 08. 2013 15:24:31
I'm interested if the weather in KSA will hold until around noon or at the latest until 13h?
like
pohodnik118. 08. 2013 15:39:48
Guys, check the weather forecast! If you don't believe it, go ask the priest, he has connections up there and he'll tell you! velik nasmeh
like
jesihar8. 08. 2013 15:44:16
Hey, you don't have to be arrogant.
Two forecasts tell me there will be nice weather.

Since I aim exactly at the moment after the announced clearing, can someone more experienced or with a better source maybe give a better assessment?

Since I'm limited by time and have quite some drive to the mountains, I don't want to waste it just like that.

That's all I'm asking.
like
Hribovc888. 08. 2013 15:45:33
I'll head to KSA tomorrow anyway, if it says first storms will start midday, then before twelve there shouldn't be anything dov jt.
like
Hribovc888. 08. 2013 15:46:43
Sunday is reserved for Ovčarski bal.velik nasmehnasmehmežikanje
like
pohodnik118. 08. 2013 15:46:49
Hribovc 88 - according to my data it will pour on Grintovec at 12:45, on Brana at 12:47...
like
Hribovc888. 08. 2013 15:47:49
Of course assuming that tomorrow's lightning doesn't strike me.velik nasmehnasmehjezik
like
Hribovc888. 08. 2013 15:48:56
This doesn't help me at all if I don't know when it will start pouring on Ojstrica.nasmehzmeden
like
pohodnik118. 08. 2013 15:54:56
Ojstrica at 12:50, Mala Ojstrica 12:52... will it be ok?
like
Hribovc888. 08. 2013 16:01:16
pohodnik11, you have ZS.
like
pohodnik118. 08. 2013 16:05:22
jesihar.... not arrogance, just to clarify, ampsk you're asking something no one can give an answer to! At least not exact. According to the forecast, Saturday is the most unsuitable day for the hills; thunderstorms are forecasted, which are completely normal in the hills this time. Primoza answered nicely. But the more weather forecasts you look at, the less you will know because they are different! I watch the Italian one; so far it has been 90% correct. There was also nice weather forecasted but it poured on me like a long time ago with hail even. And you expect an answer which no one can reliably give correctly! If you know then.... if you go on a tour Saturday, I wish you a nice day, otherwise Sunday is a better choice!
like
Hribovc888. 08. 2013 16:27:03
If it's like that, better to head to the mountains tomorrow than on Saturday. Don't know, my humble opinion.
like
stargojzar8. 08. 2013 16:27:26
Forecast for Saturday not too bad, of course if you're under roof before noon. Wait till it clears and dash to the top. Chance of clean atmosphere and nice views. If you want to hit the lottery you must buy a ticket. Overnight up there and Sunday will surely be fine.
like
george5. 09. 2013 08:44:30
Hello! I am interested in the weather for Sunday and Monday Pogačnikov dom na kriških podih. If possible, as accurate as possiblemežikanje
like
Daaam5. 09. 2013 08:52:33
jezus...zavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmizavijanje z očmi
(+3)like
cebelca5. 09. 2013 09:02:46
velik nasmeh But this one is really tough.
(+2)like
5Xum5. 09. 2013 09:19:25
@george:

1) The question belongs under the topic Pogačnikov dom na Kriških podih
2) Weather forecast is available on pro-vreme, on ARSO agency, on hribi.net site itself, on some foreign sites (e.g. ilmeteo) and so on...
(+1)like
Darxta5. 09. 2013 09:24:19
Weather will be.
If we're more precise, weather will definitely 100% be there!
(+1)like
Page:123...2425262728...596061
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies