Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Mont Blanc / Monte Bianco

Print
H@x0r6. 09. 2016 21:24:05
nice tour
(+3)like
dprapr6. 09. 2016 21:24:35
Janez, great tour again.
But did you have the trunk wide open?velik nasmeh
(+4)like
mailman7. 09. 2016 14:31:00
Dprapr, on such a trip coins just fly out!velik nasmeh nicely described and shown.
(+4)like
dprapr7. 09. 2016 16:03:08
For transport, tolls, camp in the valley for sure, the other costs are the individual's decision. Haven't slept in any hut on Mont Blanc yet. Know them only from the outside.nasmeh
Anyway really nicely documented (tour with pictures and costs).
(+3)like
JTrogar7. 09. 2016 18:00:01
Thanks guys!
Wallet is really much emptier, but memories richer for it.
You know the saying: everything we build we leave, everything we experience we take with us.
I like this saying more and more.
Best regards and safe steps to all from under beautiful Golts, Janez
(+12)like
jasminka7. 09. 2016 18:45:24
Beautiful!! Congratulations! nasmehnasmehnasmeh
(+3)like
Edko7. 09. 2016 20:52:04
Janez this saying is spot on. I think I'll go have a look at it again, it's good. And safe walking.
(+4)like
mukica7. 09. 2016 22:07:04
All congratulations nasmeh
Nice tour, nice mountain, nice photosnasmeh memories of such a tour are still very much alive, really leaves rich memories and impressions...nasmehunforgettable and priceless .
(+3)like
MatejaP8. 09. 2016 11:04:33
Janez congratulations for the successful ascentmežikanje Memories of this year's July ascent have returned to me too. I also felt the altitude pretty well and dinner stayed on the platevelik nasmeh
(+5)like
JTrogar8. 09. 2016 18:57:40
Thanks everyone!
Mateja, this peak has eluded me for so many years that I'm even happier now. Emil and Tomaž helped a bit too when I read about your ascent.
I'll be happy if we manage some joint tour.
Regards and safe steps to all from under the beautiful Golt, Janez
(+4)like
pika8. 09. 2016 19:59:54
Janez, congratulations on the ascent and all the nice photos. But I see you can't get out of your skin, since you always find some harder variant velik nasmeh. Bravo!
(+6)like
carniolus9. 09. 2016 13:40:07
Top-notch achievement. Hats off. Speechless. Congratulations.
(+3)like
marko84810. 01. 2017 13:58:17
Yes, congratulations. If anyone plans this June on Mont Blanc we can arrange. I'd go with guide, and share costs too nasmeh
(+3)like
lijaneja10. 01. 2017 15:47:20
Marko, I'm also thinking that way. If you take on the trip organization, please count me in too.
(+2)like
ločanka10. 01. 2017 16:24:48
Marko, don't count on me, I've already beennasmeh
(+3)like
lijaneja10. 01. 2017 17:01:07
Lucky one!nasmeh
(+2)like
Bojan_A10. 01. 2017 18:53:34
I'd go too - without guide.
like
lijaneja10. 01. 2017 19:05:50
If you're able to handle it yourself - logistics, accommodation booking - (which I don't doubt for you), it would make the whole thing much cheaper.
like
B210. 01. 2017 20:18:57
I was there too (in 1999), we overnighted in the still old Gouter hut and climbed at night, and greeted the morning on Mont Blanc without guides. Wonderful and cheap...
like
marko84811. 01. 2017 14:59:35
bojan if you're a pro then no problem going without a guidenasmeh if you're like me then I need a guide. unless you'll be my guidenasmeh
like
Page:12345678910
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies