Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Tamar Hut

Print
Daaam24. 02. 2013 20:26:54
Today winter idyll in Tamar. Few people, so all the more snownasmeh One could see fresh snow flying down from the walls.. don't even go closeeek
(+7)like
majer25. 02. 2013 10:55:29
With all respect, Mrs. OTO, maybe you and all those who just criticize should sometimes ask if we have maybe also added to the bad mood of the hut keepers? No hard feelings:velik nasmehvelik nasmeh:
like
Daaam25. 02. 2013 14:45:14
Primoza... you're right, but no need to put up with every stupidity guests do... of course within healthy peasant panic. Personally yesterday the "bowl" of jota bothered me most eek ..not sure if it seemed small to me, or I won't be able to order fur on Dobrča anymore jezik ...it's true that gluttony is no virtuezadrega
(+5)like
FLEKSARCA25. 02. 2013 15:46:03
Hey, what's healthy peasant panic? I think that's what I havevelik nasmehvelik nasmeh.
(+3)like
viharnik25. 02. 2013 15:49:51
I agree that the innkeeper must have more up his sleeve than just the offer. Ambiance is important, wooden or rattan chairs, friendliness, shade, privacy, service at a high level, candles on the table, gratis preliminary guest snack (bread, prosciutto, stuffed olives, salami, salty pastry) known in Italy, dishes they offer, say pizzas with fresh ingredients from the garden, tidy sanitary facilities, innkeeper-local guide.
I hope you won't take these demands seriously for our high mountains, or perhaps. In France I experienced exactly that in terms of food quality. All authentic, homemade, with working zeal, for people!nasmeh.
(+1)like
dedo2425. 02. 2013 15:55:52
Mis
like
dedo2425. 02. 2013 15:58:11
I think the problem in the Tamar hut is only that you feel like an UNwanted guest. And probably I wasn't the only one who felt that way.
(+5)like
sabina196714. 04. 2013 20:14:39
I use today's sunny Sunday to visit Tamar. But to the hut it's barely, so I head further to Jalovec glacier. Without snowshoes of course it went quite slowly, as it sank deep. Somewhere to the knees and beyondvelik nasmeh But since persistence is a virtue I somehow managed to wade to the lower part of the glacier, but due to rush of ski tourerseek I quickly turned back to the valley. But still wonderful day, just spring in this beautiful valley will be late..mežikanje
1
2
3
4
avalanches were booming5
6
7
8
(+6)like
vukovivek2. 05. 2013 18:07:31
For Labor Day to Planica and Tamar for new victories to recharge batteries for new victories ahead and honor the holiday of all working peoplenasmeh
Start in Planica1
the path is still quite snowy and wet snow2
and melted snow on the path3
Black pine4
snow patch on the path5
view of Jalovec6
and Dom v Tamarju7
Source of Nadiža8
and Jalovec again9
chapel of Marija Pomagaj10
and on the right side angels that protect us in the mountains11
(+3)like
Bojan_A3. 05. 2013 14:09:50
Is the ski jump dry now? Super, because there's competition next week - gotta do some more training by then. nasmeh
(+1)like
urbancek3. 05. 2013 14:39:37
Still plenty of snow, but the forecasted rain will probably melt it well... Well, I hope some remains until the first nice days, so maybe we can still do some flat sections on skisvelik nasmehvelik nasmeh
like
_sandra_3. 05. 2013 21:27:24
@vukovivek: nice pictures, but it's not Jelovec, that beautiful mountain, but Jalovec mežikanje
like
velkavrh28. 07. 2013 14:39:45
Yesterday we went to Tamar with two grandchildren-6 and 2.5 years old. We stayed in Kranjska Gora and then wandered around the area. Saturday morning the goal was Tamar. Parking in Planica. Parking fee two euros-acceptable. Machines at ski jump sites buzzing-cheerful. Parking lot full, weather wonderful. Surrounding peaks washed by Friday rain. Views unique. Children walk diligently. Little grandson surprises us completely. I hope he'll like hiking like grandpa, not to mention the six-year-old granddaughter. In the hut we buy them ice cream, treat ourselves to good apple strudel. Huge crowd. Here starting points for Jalovec, Mangart ...
Our accommodation.1
Hayracks are no longer in use.2
Nearby there was a modern home for the elderly - nice.3
I didn't know that Kranjska Gora also has golf practice areas - I've never seen that grass up close.4
This is not Sava Dolinka.5
We can go swimming in the two small lakes - Jasna.6
On the right side of the small lake flows the Pišnica. The river is cold and clear - a real jewel.7
This is already Planica.8
The ski jump has somewhat hidden itself.9
Above us on the right are the Ponc peaks.10
On the pleasant path to Tamar.11
Midway a roe deer greets us.12
Tamar.13
The hut in Tamar from the side.14
Here is a chapel with wonderful paintings.15
We can just sit down and admire the mountains with Jalovec at the front.16
Beautiful.17
Majestic peaks.18
Spring of Nadiža.19
(+10)like
laik28. 07. 2013 15:00:14
velkavrh,your description was a nice intro to my Tamar visit in 14 days nasmeh
(+1)like
5Xum28. 07. 2013 15:23:31
Velkavrh, small correction: near the moors for Jasna flows Pišnica. Source of Sava Dolinka (Jezerci) is from Kranjska Gora towards Rateče, a bit beyond Podkoren.
like
Becar28. 07. 2013 16:26:22
Older folks told me the veal soup there was very bad and hardly edible, plus unusual hostess attitude on food criticism. They ate there 20 years ago and it was excellent then.
(+3)like
nacka.28. 07. 2013 21:48:41
Brane,
congrats to the two-year-old for the successfully completed hike!
Nacka
(+1)like
Matej_K.29. 07. 2013 09:08:23
From own experience, 14 days ago. Jota = plate of cooked turnips, ričet = plate of barley. Both get five beans added. Sour hostess attitude ensures no need to ask for more. For easier digestion order another cold Laško. Ups, no cold left... At 11 am and ca 15 guests.

P.S. Generally very satisfied with offer and service in our mountain huts! Well, exceptionally not this time.
(+7)like
VanSims30. 07. 2013 09:50:08
Becar: click plus on him - nothing!
Matej K.: three pluses!
But they say almost the same!

Let someone say that provocateurs(or one with multiple accounts), who advertised most in the already deleted quarrel, who scratched many honest users from this portal, don't have more accounts through which they distribute minuses. To the one who's their target for portal departure! Their goal is only provoking, insulting and charging their own batteries. In life they're losers who can't stand up for themselves(as they nicely proved with their statements) so others walk over them, envious of those who've achieved something in life. Those must be destroyed, as they disturb them or awaken bad conscience.

Exactly because of such the state in our society is like this. Vlado Kreslin sings nicely: "No that's not possible here, no no here that's not doable, that a tree would bloom and reach the sky...we saw it off right away because we're just undergrowth...".

Personally I don't care about pluses and minuses...but I raised voice because pity good people leave this portal due to such provocateurs.
(+8)like
VanSims30. 07. 2013 11:44:12
Someone mentioned how it was good in this hut 20 years ago. Well approx. 25 years ago we were there, when I was still a kid, with our family for a week on vacation. Our relatives knew the warden back then. We didn't hike much in the mountains and I preferred the sea a lot back then (today it's of course the opposite) so I didn't like it that much.

Well, but as I remember the warden was okay, friendly, food too, although I wasn't used to it, sleeping was a bit uncomfortable by my standards back then... we went on some easier hikes (halfway to Srednja Ponca, I think to that vertical chimney then to Vršič and to Izvir Nadiže, Planica,...)

But I remember how the warden told us that in his hut occasionally easterners (mainly Czechs) sleep over and use it as a base for escaping west to Italy. He told us confidentially that he doesn't mind, let them go, but it still bothers him because he has regular police visits because of it. zadrega

Like this now, when I know some paths up there: from our side you can somehow get up to the ridge: to Srednja Ponca, but then down (all tough descents and via ferratas)? Or to Rob above Zagače, down then via Via della Vita? eek There really had to be distress for them to choose such paths (of course because there was less guarding, border guards,... than on easier crossings). Or they didn't even realize what they were getting into. mrk pogledzmeden
(+2)like
Page:12345...789
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies