Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Road to Vrata

Print
dprapr5. 04. 2025 05:40:18
“Maribor scenario” had no connection to radars. Some still don't get it.nasmeh
(+2)like
andrejp5. 04. 2025 10:56:20
No, you don't get it or you're losing focus.... It's about removing nonsense no matter the cause.... I wrote before under green agenda and traffic reduction they are setting up a system that only hinders or greatly raises the cost of mountain visits.... Tourists won't be fewer nor cars, on the contrary more, because they will drive up and down for free or minimal money... be it Vrata valley or Vršič.... Again, no problem paying for organized p.p. but to be robbed, no... and to literally close access for a certain time, locals drive undisturbed even if they have only one sqm in a shed.. yeah, wrong world... from lj, I see daily columns rolling in and out of lj... what if we put up a barrier here with 25eur pass and close the city on certain days for peace.... you get it's sarcasm... only what they do in Kr.g. is not ok... soon they will close all valleys... again disappointed in PZS...
(+6)like
felix5. 04. 2025 12:12:22
Andrej, I completely agree. PZS does nothing for hikers, the main thing is to collect fees. True, Bohinj and Kranjska Gora areas I'll avoid in a big loop.
(+5)like
felix5. 04. 2025 12:16:39
PS: In the neighboring article it says PZS membership is increasing (64000). Have the PZS bosses forgotten that we were once almost 120000.
(+3)like
andrejp5. 04. 2025 12:21:09
I know... forgot to mention Bohinj and Jezersko too... same there... good we're not an ,,alpine,, nationjezen
(+3)like
mirank5. 04. 2025 12:38:59
It's not that PZS does nothing, they do and how they do. I have the talk show with Šarkez in mind, where he vehemently says that valleys need to be closed. The guy is high up in PZS too, which means they back them up, or even propose such a regime. MISERY!
(+9)like
andrejp5. 04. 2025 12:40:29
PS. If they're driving away hikers this way...then I suggest the markers remove all chains, pegs, staples VN from paths and repaint markings....then we'll see how much money they'll get from parkingnasmehjezik
(+4)like
andrejp5. 04. 2025 13:05:55
I heard that too and it pissed me off totally... 'cause I have no nice words left for such people with that thinking..
(+7)like
andrejp5. 04. 2025 13:47:46
Just this too...in the article in news on this site it says PZS membership increased....imagine if a crowd of 64000 members gathers in front of town halls in Kr.g.,Bohinj,Jezersko and PZS office demanding things get properly sorted....would be interesting
(+5)like
stefanb5. 04. 2025 14:12:51
This crowd doesn't need rallies, just don't pay the membership fees.
(+5)like
dprapr5. 04. 2025 14:16:48
Andrejp, only those have lost focus who fell for the idea that radars are the cause. Maybe you were among them. nasmeh
Many of them were from other parts.
Now they'll get them anyway. Which is also right.
Mountaineers, you are returning to where we already were. I wrote about it some time ago. You will approach on foot or by public transport.
(+1)like
lijaneja5. 04. 2025 14:48:55
Have you retired??
(+1)like
jozee5. 04. 2025 16:13:49
While reading all these posts, I can't believe it hasn't occurred to you what it's about:
The goal of all this is to chase Slovenes out of these valleys and prevent them from visiting mountains, pastures..., so there will be enough space for foreigners who will gladly pay for it. When the "closers" of mountains achieve this, they will have reached their set goal: privatization of mountains and valleys. In the end, it will just be necessary to push out some Slovenian rebels, which is of course no problem with the issuance of appropriate acts.
PZS, with silent consent and support to destroyers of Slovenianness, has renounced its basic mission and should no longer be called PZS, but only a mountaineering federation (just don't know who will be a member of that federation).
It may happen that then Slovenes won't even have their own country anymore.
(+7)like
asdf5. 04. 2025 16:37:20
Of course it can be called PZS. Anti-Mountaineering Association of Slovenia.
(+8)like
Daaam5. 04. 2025 16:38:08
#jozee, what do I know. I doubt there are any higher goals here. Probably the essence is just in the "second deadly sin" - Greed! Municipal cowboys just want to collect as much money as possible, whether it's a Slovene or a foreign visitor doesn't matter to them. Money doesn't stink. PZS leaders have no problem blowing the same horn because as the chosen ones they will still have unrestricted access everywhere. And to conclude, I emphasize for the hundredth time: I'm not against making order at the most frequented spots. Just let that order be price-friendly to locals. Traffic can easily be limited, those who still come to the valley or pass "over the quota" should pay a non-exorbitant compensation fee and that's it. And for the hundredth time, a call to those responsible: If our nature is so severely overloaded, why the hell do you promote it every year at foreign fairs, Eurosport, CNN and other media, inviting the whole world to this pristine piece of our paradise? Doesn't that seem a bit hypocritical to you? LP mežikanje
(+22)like
felix10. 04. 2025 10:40:10
Turbo, our local sheriffs should read your post, but they probably don't care, main thing is the coins flowing into their greedy hands.
(+3)like
damijan6610. 04. 2025 11:22:22
In the News on this site dated 5.4.2025 under the title Construction ongoing on Gorenjska and Posoška side of Vršič... it says among other things: The second weekend is ahead since the new traffic regime in Vrata fully kicked in, and as Kranjska Gora mayor Henrika Zupan says, so far no crowds and thus no problems yet. "There were no complaints, we hope everything will run smoothly. If something goes wrong, we'll handle it on the fly. This year is the first main season of managing this toll booth," said Henrika Zupan.

No complaints, says the mayor, so I don't understand why you've written so much.
(+2)like
andrejp10. 04. 2025 11:35:56
There are complaints, there are... believe me
(+2)like
lingo10. 04. 2025 16:22:08
If this year the barrier system works as it should and as the municipality is trying, next year it'll be normal.
I'm fine with it anyway, because I regularly use public transport. Haven't been such peace in Vrata for 30 years like now. Before it was all Czech, Dutch and our campers, cars, motorbikers... whoever can't walk or has too fine an ass to sit on the bus, can keep commenting from their home couch like before. Or go to Karnice where everything's free. They say the friendly locals even offer their daughters to graying Slovenian cowboys on top if they want nasmeh)
(+5)like
lijaneja10. 04. 2025 16:57:02
"trying at the municipality" pathetic!!
(+8)like
Page:123...2526272829303132
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies