Signs (crosses and chapels) on hiking trails
|
| mirank24. 02. 2023 19:27:21 |
The inscription "moli in delaj" is not common among us. Quite a few of us say: I turned back at "moli in delaj"
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh25. 02. 2023 09:25:48 |
I photographed this on the tour Along the donkey's back path.
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh25. 02. 2023 11:55:01 |
Sacred objects-churches from Izola. I even delved into which ones the churches are dedicated to.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh19. 03. 2023 07:24:13 |
In the Škofja Loka hills there are many churches on these hills. We visited one yesterday on the hike of Škofja Loka young hikers. There were about a hundred. From Puštal - part of Škofja Loka - we went to the village of St. Andrew which has a church of the same name. In between I also photographed all chapels and crosses at all points.
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh24. 03. 2023 05:42:04 |
This time Četrkovci - retirees section PD Škofja Loka - went to Kozjansko to see the Love Tower - Žusem. Start was in Javorje and I photographed that on this tour. Because I'm usually the broom or tail of the hikers I can really focus on photography.
|
|
|
|
| piotr24. 03. 2023 07:58:07 |
Pic. 3: Church of St. Anne on Babna gora
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh31. 03. 2023 07:08:23 |
On the way to Kokoš I saw only these ruins of the church of St. Thomas. Behind this ruin there is a cemetery - I didn't go there.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh3. 04. 2023 17:58:10 |
Cerkno and on the way to Franja hospital.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh12. 04. 2023 19:33:46 |
From the tour to Kamniški vrh.
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh19. 04. 2023 02:34:18 |
From the hike to Čaven, Kucelj.
|
|
|
|
| brencel24. 04. 2023 21:08:05 |
Statue of Mary in the rock by the road before Gomanci.
1
2
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh28. 04. 2023 07:10:52 |
I took this on the tour Grahovo ob Bači, Temljine, Kneža.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| piotr28. 04. 2023 08:39:31 |
Temljine.
|
|
|
|
| velkavrh4. 05. 2023 18:46:11 |
Today on the tour to Babji zob.
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.