|
| lijaneja26. 06. 2023 17:57:56 |
Last year I visited it two months later, yesterday a little before seven I happily set off on this path again. The parking attendant takes 6€ from me, I'm glad the car at least won't be dusty when I return Pleasant walk in the shade, to the bivouac I overtook only a few hikers. There I unpacked my wet rags again, drank a beer and strode into the second half of the path. To the entry into the wall there are some snow patches, none too steep to need tools, on the return the snow was just a big plus. Very few visitors, only on the scree below the wall on the return I met a group of about twelve hikers. From the bivouac down it was already hot, I cooled off only at Aljažev dom. As always, I had bad luck, the driver ahead drove 25 km/h on the new asphalt road
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
| (+22) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| TamaraTP26. 06. 2023 23:11:10 |
Nice; a day for the gods.
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja27. 06. 2023 08:09:56 |
Indeed, Tamara. At the top no wind or mists, excellent visibility, at the summit I dried my Swiss t-shirt.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| bbugari127. 06. 2023 09:44:59 |
Nice to know that Tone is very active. Tours, descriptions, photos as always vauuu!  But is the upper part of Dnine still well snow-covered?
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja27. 06. 2023 11:07:18 |
Thanks, Bojan! Under the snow there is still a good part of Dnine. Image 9 only partially shows Dnine, I'm attaching another one a bit more extensive. But the scree and its exit are definitely passable.
1
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| ločanka27. 06. 2023 12:49:56 |
1
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Kawasaki27. 06. 2023 16:48:55 |
Is SVK needed? For example, for Triglav I don't use it... Or rather the question fits better if I ask, how is the path to Škrlatica more difficult than Triglav via Kredarica, say? (Interested in climbing or exposed parts).
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja27. 06. 2023 17:16:16 |
More difficult parts of the path are well protected, for those five pegs the harness is just ballast, in the upper part be careful due to gravel on rocks, all protections are in good condition. Follow the marks well, some a bit faded in places. But from Kredarica to M.T. much greater exposure, but also much more iron.
|
|
|
|
| ZorkoMojca27. 06. 2023 23:33:13 |
I didn't use SVK, went last year in dry and sunny weather.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| toma.mx7. 07. 2023 08:59:48 |
Hi, is winter gear still needed on this route? I'd go up tomorrow but wouldn't carry gear with me without need.
|
|
|
|
| panda7. 07. 2023 10:04:58 |
You, as if you don't read the above posts. 
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Trobec7. 07. 2023 10:17:15 |
Modern times... first ask, only then read...
|
|
|
|
| toma.mx7. 07. 2023 10:19:57 |
So it's not needed. Thanks for the answer
|
|
|
|
| Todi26. 08. 2023 17:43:53 |
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| mikkeni22. 07. 2024 14:47:29 |
Anyone going soon to Škrlatica then to Dolkova Špica and then other peaks nearby (Stenar, Križ, Gamsovec) with return via Luknja to Vrata?
|
|
|
|
| Mrki22. 07. 2024 18:22:21 |
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| mirank23. 07. 2024 10:34:29 |
Mrki
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Po Hodnik6. 08. 2024 21:38:35 |
Hello. Approximately how much time from Škrlatica to the top of Dolkova špica? Thanks.
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.