|
| Gašper Pančur7. 06. 2022 15:50:22 |
OK, thanks a lot for the information.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| goup7630. 06. 2022 14:23:05 |
Hi. What's the situation with bivouac IV?
|
|
|
|
| Daaam30. 06. 2022 16:13:43 |
Still standing 
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja30. 06. 2022 17:12:45 |
...and I hope it's well locked when there are no guests.
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Trobec30. 06. 2022 18:59:59 |
This one has a bit more "socialist" architecture, and luckily not so popular for Czecharjenje and Instagrammers 
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja25. 08. 2022 12:57:59 |
Our queen can't be neglected, so yesterday despite dubious forecast I hurried to her again. Since I went alone and had good feeling in pleasantly cool weather, I used the ascent for training and reached the cross in less than three hours. Surprisingly there were quite a few visitors, also generally, as the parking guy sent me to lower parking at half past six and took 6€. I noticed they take the bus shuttles seriously, there was a bus in the morning and afternoon. Below the trail was dry, well trodden, above the aids without issues. Due to fogs disturbing in upper layers, I dropped the idea to visit Sp. Rokav on the way, so I settled for the hill above Zadnji Dolk called Kucelj, listed only on few maps. Interestingly, no choughs this time, no 'horned ones', sheep near bivouac of course regulars. On return I didn't stop at the hut, because I forgot wallet in the car, at Dani I only thought before the pub it's Wednesday and closed, so I flew home for a beer.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
| (+14) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| piotr25. 08. 2022 15:07:52 |
Tone wonderful, but to the queen without money...
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| cenc25. 08. 2022 15:32:31 |
Tone, did I read right? In less than three hours to the top of Skrlatica - at our age. Bravo!
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja25. 08. 2022 15:49:47 |
No worries, Vinko! Downhill I go much slower. Drago can confirm that. Really not appropriate, @piotr. I hope she won't hold it against me next time
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Trobec25. 08. 2022 15:59:30 |
Super! That larch seems that almost everyone photographs it 
|
|
|
|
| dprapr25. 08. 2022 16:02:50 |
Nice, Tone. You were missing a rope in your rucksack to slow you down a bit. If that's even possible. 
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja25. 08. 2022 16:32:06 |
...when I'm always scared to pass by it last. Luckily lately I only drag it to Visoki Rokav, next time I'll have to think of a porter for it. Already dreading winter tours, rucksack full of gear...
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| pikica125. 08. 2022 17:41:38 |
@lijaneja congrats, that's some pace, bravo 
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja26. 08. 2022 08:29:54 |
Thanks, @pikica! The route is so familiar that I make no unnecessary steps, leave poles at standard spot before cable, stop only once to drink and change, enjoy upper climbing part most, rock is solid, if dry even more reliable steps.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| ločanka26. 08. 2022 08:59:15 |
Look how your situation has improved, and you complained so much that we all pitied you and we thought you'd have to retire .
| (+8) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja26. 08. 2022 13:57:17 |
Still far from optimal (last year's) condition and knee reliability, but why whine, head is more important, which luckily still sends me on mountain adventures.
| (+5) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| pikica127. 08. 2022 17:08:53 |
@lijaneja you have condition like some sporty youngster. I wish the path leads you long past old larch, safe 
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja28. 08. 2022 15:40:35 |
Pikica, you're a joker! I know well I'll collapse before it, at least to bivouac another 14 times
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.