|
| Climber9124. 07. 2021 16:37:17 |
You don't need winter gear. LP
|
|
|
|
| friki8931. 07. 2021 09:45:14 |
Hello, I'm interested in the difference in difficulty of Aljažev dom v Vratih - Škrlatica compared to Koča pod slapom Rinka - Turska gora (through Turski žleb) - Kotliče - Kamniško sedlo - Koča pod slapom? We took less than 3h to the top of Turska gora, no problems. Before Škrlatica we plan to do a tour to Rinka (via ledine and back through Turski žleb). Thanks and LP
|
|
|
|
| sh31. 07. 2021 12:45:12 |
My opinion is that Škrlatica is technically a bit easier than listed, but more demanding fitness-wise.
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Sorok15. 08. 2021 23:15:37 |
bravo Metod! LpF
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Todi16. 08. 2021 19:28:02 |
| (+5) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| panda17. 08. 2021 09:43:34 |
Metod: congrats on the tour and good video. Since you're a good hiker, how long did it take for the approach to Škrlatica? Thanks for the reply.
|
|
|
|
| Todi17. 08. 2021 16:51:48 |
panda@ thanks, anyway the tour in this heat with all stops the clock showed 9:40 at the end total 17km 1994m elevation gain just Vrata - Škrlatica 3:45 lpM
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| panda18. 08. 2021 05:31:40 |
Thanks for the answer... You guys are good 
|
|
|
|
| panda10. 09. 2021 11:46:27 |
Bravo guys...
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| zokipoki10. 09. 2021 12:10:13 |
Congratulations! Well-deserved soul refreshment after the completed tour!
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja10. 09. 2021 15:00:18 |
Honey, Financarji are on the next picture, there are Rokavi.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| geppo10. 09. 2021 15:33:15 |
I know, but from that saddle you can also see the saw, just further left. lp
|
|
|
|
| pezi11. 09. 2021 18:50:52 |
Today I witnessed the contamination of the Škrlatica summit with stickers that really don't belong there. Since the villains were too close, I said nothing to avoid a new incident in the mountains. Please, first true mountaineer, remove this mess. I will carry sticker removal gear with me from now on 
1
| (+8) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| hočo11. 09. 2021 19:14:30 |
I was up there today too, Škrlatica besieged almost like Triglav.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Santino12. 09. 2021 14:21:14 |
I was afraid I'd be alone, but met at least 70 people . The first parking at the gate was already packed at 5am 
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Lukito14. 09. 2021 09:53:02 |
@pezi, I agree. I suggest everyone packs a vignette scraper in their backpack, [and] clean our mountains of this trash.
| (+7) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Gašper Pančur6. 06. 2022 22:36:05 |
Anyone been up recently? Is it dry?
|
|
|
|
| bongo6. 06. 2022 23:33:42 |
Except for a couple of non-problematic snow patches (can bypass them) it's dry, secured path section no issues or all OK. 
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.