Prisank / Prisojnik - Hanz's Route
|
| JusAvgustin19. 08. 2019 21:18:06 |
Isn’t it obvious that you take crampons and an ice axe on the Hanz route? Better too much gear than too little. This light-and-fast in sneakers and flip-flops has long gone beyond good taste. Besides, a large portion of people rely on: if it doesn’t work out, I’ll just call 112. And that thesis is NOT made up. But think then also about the fact that you endanger not only yourself but everyone involved in the rescue operation. Vršič pass anyway we know is one of the “hot spots” here and is heavily underestimated. A tour is finished when the “tour analysis” is done, not at the summit. Most accidents happen on the descent. So, people, use your head so that the mountains remain a pleasure.
| (+17) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| lijaneja19. 08. 2019 21:43:29 |
Bojan, I’ve already studied that description several times, but it just doesn’t add up for me I myself doubt I’d be up to it. Maybe someday with Drago or with the young guy you mentioned Yes, Juš, and I was without a helmet, self-belay kit, winter boots...
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Domch21. 08. 2019 15:45:15 |
Basically Salomon shoes and little crampons don’t cut it Full kit: mountaineering boots, crampons, ice axe, self-belay kit, helmet and poles.
|
|
|
|
| CAR31. 08. 2019 16:14:27 |
Hanz route: beautiful and strenuous but without proper gear don’t risk it, it can cost you dearly. A few years ago with only an ice axe I had a partial slip; it never crosses my mind anymore to leave crampons at home. Safe steps and happy return to the valley I wish all hikers.
| (+4) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| nkamin29. 10. 2019 13:24:56 |
Congratulations Domch  
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| dprapr19. 05. 2020 21:29:42 |
Pictures say more than words. Nice.
| (+5) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| garmont20. 05. 2020 06:51:57 |
Congratulations @Filip. Very nice description of conditions.
| (+8) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| panda20. 05. 2020 07:06:44 |
guys: all praise for the successful tour, which is more than magnificent. And nice pictures.... 
| (+8) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Filip_Culjak20. 05. 2020 09:55:38 |
Thanks everyone for the nice comments 
| (+5) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Karatko20. 05. 2020 10:38:52 |
Very nicely illustrated, bravo boys. Zrinka's school 
| (+5) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Filip_Culjak20. 05. 2020 13:31:24 |
Thanks Nejc and Karatko 
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| zdenka20. 05. 2020 14:58:05 |
Congratulations! Good luck and safe journeys ahead
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| ločanka21. 05. 2020 21:25:10 |
I really admire you two
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.