|
| skala12314. 07. 2013 20:29:37 |
Today at Špik Hudih policah, via easier path. Path without features, along the path lots of flowers and ibexes and visitors. Nice tour. Nice regards
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| ploha17. 08. 2013 16:50:43 |
We too visited Špik hude police on Thursday and it sure holds that ibexes are completely at home here, otherwise path b.p., lots of visitors, so helmet even more important... Regards
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Lavendel2. 09. 2013 20:23:19 |
A couple of yesterday's pics. Gorgeous 
| (+5) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| andreja633. 09. 2013 12:10:40 |
I'm wondering if the path is suitable for people with vertigo and if it's exposed anywhere?
|
|
|
|
| Rokovnjacica3. 09. 2013 12:26:39 |
For me who gets gripped by fear at precipices the path to the saddle under the summit seemed quite enjoyable. Towards the summit I went more cautiously (a bit tired), on the descent the fear vanished and from the top I almost ran...full of energy from the beautiful views and because I succeeded! Andreja, go bravely, it's beautiful, really!
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| nisa3. 09. 2013 12:29:14 |
The path isn't too exposed, it's suitable for vertigo-prone too in my opinion. Of course, caution is never superfluous.
|
|
|
|
| neph3. 09. 2013 12:30:58 |
I confirm the statements of the previous women. But it's a very nice hike, I recommend it!
|
|
|
|
| pohodnica533. 09. 2013 13:00:39 |
andreja63; no worries, the path is perfectly suitable even for us "vertigo-prone"; if you check my description on the previous page, you'll see I did it without issues despite my vertigo; it's a very nice well-marked wide path, under the summit not specially exposed to feel like falling into abyss - just climb a couple rocks as there's no path; summit has enough space for views too, so go ahead boldly, worth every step and you won't regret it; lp
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Rokovnjacica3. 09. 2013 13:41:52 |
Since we're talking vertigo. maybe someone from experience can tell how to get rid of it. .
|
|
|
|
| andreja633. 09. 2013 13:41:55 |
Thanks for the kind response and encouraging replies. I've been to Planina Pecol already, which is wonderful, as are the mountains around it. So I decided to return and after checking the forum I was tempted to head to Špik Hude police. I think it won't be long before I climb it . Best to all mountain lovers !
|
|
|
|
| Daaam3. 09. 2013 13:53:39 |
@rokovnjacica.. go to mountains as much as possible, gradually raise path difficulty.. when you'll "train" a bit ..after a year or two you'll just smile where you used to "fear" ..of course not meaning you'll be totally "indifferent" to depth, but raise your confidence threshold a lot..
| (+6) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Rokovnjacica3. 09. 2013 14:30:39 |
Oh, thanks a lot Daaam you really cheered me up!
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Keko3. 09. 2013 15:48:49 |
If someone wants to increase their physical strength, they go to the gym and train, strength increases. If you want to get rid of vertigo, you have to train your brain. You train it by exposing it to precipices. The brain will start raising the limit when it starts reacting with vertigo, higher and higher. Precipices suddenly won't be precipices anymore, but just smaller or larger steepness.
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.