|
| Tadej29. 04. 2019 10:59:36 |
I walked from home, I live above the landslide site, as Mukica says. But walking across the landslide site is probably more dangerous than with the car.
| (+9) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| panda29. 04. 2019 11:54:40 |
Tadej, thanks for the explanation. The road will be closed according to latest info for about a month and a half.
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| panda11. 05. 2019 08:37:06 |
pic.6: he looked at you.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Majdag14. 05. 2019 09:42:34 |
Tadej, your sunshine really comes in handy this spring.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Tadej14. 05. 2019 18:50:28 |
|
|
|
|
| boogle17. 05. 2019 09:24:48 |
Hi, how is the road to Ljubelj now after the rockfall - is it open?
|
|
|
|
| Tadej17. 05. 2019 09:26:44 |
The road has been open since last Friday.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| slamca17. 05. 2019 10:25:52 |
On the 18th picture there is my yesterday's hole. 
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| panda17. 06. 2019 13:01:25 |
I like picture no. 22.... usually someone says: I worked like a horse, but I'm tired like a dog. 
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.