Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Zelenica

Print
Tadej22. 12. 2020 10:16:31
Some pictures from today.
I didn't go all the way to Zelenica, because the last part was icy; the crampons I had for Planika Mangart model boots don't fit on Planika Jalovec boots.
Otherwise, low clouds up to around 1450 m.

Best, Tadej
Along the path1
The toboggan run is already partially bare below.2
on the ski slope3
Vrtača hut4
Foggy5
Slowly above the fog.6
Here I turned back because it was icy.7
View higher up8
view9
Begunjska Vrtaca10
Veliki vrh in the Košuta ridge11
Veliki vrh in the Košuta ridge12
Begunjščica13
The service road is still closed.14
In the lower part.15
(+8)like
capraibex22. 12. 2020 17:35:50
Picture 14, a strange barrier that basically isn't there. Until an avalanche is triggered from Sp.plot.
(+1)like
Dr.ejči22. 12. 2020 21:46:55
Thanks for pic "8"... mežikanje
(+2)like
@rekar23. 12. 2020 07:20:10
@Tadej, I have just one request, though it doesn't belong here, then delete it, please remove "LJUBITELJ GORA" from the group because I notice he has been whining everywhere for some time, today I saw on Grntavec portal, that's really too much. GOOD LUCK!

(+1)like
redbull23. 12. 2020 07:30:09
Topic was Grintovec! The one with middle letter (a) is somewhere else.
I think there would be more weirdos than people with real name surname. If I were Tadej I'd delete all with just nickname without real name or surname, then see how many real ones stay, true mountaineers would probably agree
(+13)like
pikica123. 12. 2020 09:59:02
First, a referendum. You can't just let some decide who gets to go up here and write stuff and who doesn't.
(+7)like
redbull23. 12. 2020 14:08:51
pikica1, you are already one of those, OK, you have some nice pics, you'll be forgivenmežikanje
(+3)like
pikica123. 12. 2020 15:20:05
Yeah, I know I'm "like that". I want voting so everything is fair nasmeh If it's voted that those of us using nicknames are no longer welcome, block us and then the sun will shine on you the whole year. Higher, yeah. You'll see how you'll miss us, you'll regret it jezik
she doesn't care about my name1
(+4)like
Mcgiver23. 12. 2020 15:30:05
Oooooo fletna....nasmeh
(+2)like
pikica123. 12. 2020 15:37:17
@Mcgiver, the whole autumn we've been hanging out but we're not from the same family nasmeh
(+3)like
gorolazka23. 12. 2020 16:37:20
My name and surname tell you nothing. When you google me, you'll find 5 namesakes, guess if hairdresser or nail polish... demand at least EMS, phone no. and fingerprints.
(+6)like
Trobec23. 12. 2020 16:48:33
Dejan, you too are one of those velik nasmeh
(+2)like
redbull23. 12. 2020 20:02:26
Well, I think no need to write who I am, if really someone doesn't know then gladly writemežikanje
Those profile settings I wanted to change many times, esp. photo, but not computer type. Still old one +15kg running. Need to call cleaner to delete such comments cos don't belong here.
(+2)like
gandi23. 12. 2020 21:30:23
Today's afternoon Zelenica and jump out of fog to Begunjščica.
Conditions from Šentanc up so-so, poorly trodden snow still sinks, mostly soft base. From ridge onwards snow blown, only little left for sample.
1
2
3
4
5
6
(+6)like
ljubitelj gora23. 12. 2020 22:59:38
We met at the top of Begunjščica.
(+2)like
ločanka24. 12. 2020 13:05:56
pikica1, how do you get such a close encounternasmeh?
(+1)like
Tadej29. 12. 2020 13:54:01
Tuesday, 29.12.2020 at 6:30
‼General avalanche danger in the Zelenica area is HIGH, 4th degree on the five-level European scale‼
Below around 1200 m.a.s.l. avalanche danger is CONSIDERABLE.
Valid for the entire Municipality of Tržič area.
Over yesterday and last night up to 70 cm snow fell at 1500 m. Snowfall was accompanied by strong south wind that transported snow and built wind slabs and cornices. In places wind blew snow to ice surface. In leeward spots huge amount of wind-drifted snow.
Snow is already slowly settling and transforming very slowly. Conditions change rapidly with elevation. Already yesterday evening spontaneous dry loose snow avalanches triggered in Zelenica area. Since snow fell on icy base it's very poorly bonded there. Additional load on snowpack will be new snow falling today during the day. Expect up to around 25 cm snow at 1500 m. This snow will further worsen avalanche conditions. Walking under slopes steeper than 30° is very risky in these conditions ‼‼
Expect constant avalanche danger to last until 31.12.2020.
Today cloudy with precipitation. At 1500 m around -4°C, wind S to SW up to 40 km/h. Snow line around 800 m. Tomorrow cloudy. Expect short snow showers, wind will calm somewhat. Further deterioration possible around New Year. More in coming days.
At Ljubelj we put up warning sign and fence already yesterday evening (picture below).
‼Please heed warnings, only then we can avoid accident. Intervention by mountain rescuers, mountain police unit and others is very risky in such conditions and sometimes impossible, so let's allow them peaceful holidays with loved ones by staying in valley and waiting for safer conditions.
Colleagues from Lawinenwarndienst Kärnten also forecasted HIGH avalanche danger for this area
Snow will stay, so be responsible to yourself and others.
Hut at Zelenica is and will remain closed until conditions improve.
Stay safe, SVSP Zelenica - Tržič

Source: https://www.facebook.com/SVSPZelenicaTrzic/
1
(+11)like
pikica130. 12. 2020 16:10:33
@ločanka oh I didn't notice your question before zadrega I found the coal tit in October on the ground in the yard in front of the house, motionless. Thought it was dead. When I picked it up it moved its legs a bit, quickly took it inside put on blanket and left it alone. After a while it came to, maybe few minutes. It recovered enough to perch and not lie like dead anymore. Then it was like that for about an hour. Later it perked up nasmeh called out a couple times. I gave it some porridge, ground walnuts and finely grated lard and water too. Touched nothing nor fluttered around the room just rested. Second day already livelier, called, ate and drank nasmeh Then I picked it up and photographed, not scared at all. Sat on little table in hallway and fluttered to nearby flowers and back to table. Since seemed it could fly I opened the door. After couple minutes flies to balcony rail and stays there long. Then flies to tree crowns in garden nasmeh Leave food on balcony if it returns by chance, and it did nasmeh Now comes to perch on rail and eat waiting food. Always when appears calls "cicici" Bird probably flew into some window at house that's why on ground. Good home tomcat roams with wife and rarely home, else he'd sort it his way eek
(+10)like
ločanka30. 12. 2020 16:49:54
Oh what a story! Touched me to tears. Already Fran Erjavec wrote in his book about animals how they spent whole winter together in hut with coal tit and grandmanasmeh.
Tomcats I know are dangerous to them because they like to stay near ground.
(+4)like
j.30. 12. 2020 17:16:05
Traces of today's touring winter joys at Zelenica as recorded by camera eek
1
like
Page:123...25262728293031
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies