Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Mali Golak

Print
bos8. 10. 2016 18:51:40
Every story has an end oncejezik, congrats.
(+1)like
Tatana21. 10. 2016 13:49:52
I have one question, if anyone can help... I'd go on a trip to Mali Golak and to Koča Antona Bavčerja on Čaven. I'm most interested in some circular route if it exists. I looked at different route descriptions from various starting points, but still don't know where it's best to leave the car. I called both huts (also Iztok's) and got some advice. But if I understood correctly, it's best to leave the car a bit past Predmeja, go to Mali Golak, descend to Iztok's hut and from there to Koča Antona Bavčerja, then more or less the same path back (to Iztok's hut) and to the car. Is there a better variant? Are the paths well marked? Since I don't know these areas (yet), any advice will be very welcome. Thanks nasmeh
like
ajax21. 10. 2016 13:58:24
I go most often from Predmeja first to Čaven and from behind past the hut to Golak and from the top further down to Predmeja. It's nicely marked, nice circular and quite longmežikanje
(+1)like
Tatana21. 10. 2016 14:01:22
Thanks ajax. From where in Predmeja do you start? When looking at starting points e.g. for Čaven, there are several different variants (http://www.hribi.net/gora/koca_antona_bavcerja_na_cavnu/26/500). How long approx does the circular tour take?
(+1)like
ljubitelj gora21. 10. 2016 14:24:25
A few days ago the road Col towards Predmeja was closed.
(+1)like
mirank21. 10. 2016 14:25:40
Check ZS
(+1)like
ajax21. 10. 2016 14:59:33
at the intersection there are steps, yeah more than three hours depending on fitnessmežikanje
(+1)like
Tatana21. 10. 2016 18:01:55
Ok, thanks mežikanje
(+1)like
BT8821. 10. 2016 22:26:39
I wanted to helpeek but I see that even zenith offers are falling here.velik nasmeh
like
navdušena24. 11. 2016 10:34:03
Oh, is there still any snow on the Golaks?
like
navdušena24. 11. 2016 12:28:13
Thanks, turbo, for the nice pic. So no snow at all? Or am I reading the pic wrong...
(+2)like
dedi30. 11. 2016 08:07:15
On 29.11.2016 our group set off from Predmeja from the sports park in Tihi valley to the summit of Mali Golak. Ca 15 min before the top one from our group spotted a bear crossing the path and heading to the top. From Mali Golak we then went to Srednji Golak. On this section the rear of our group had a close encounter with a bear (few meters), so recommend more attention when visiting this part.
(+4)like
lozarbogdan2. 01. 2017 16:36:11
Today with friend on Mali Golak. Started at junction, then path to trail from Predmeja and trail to top, morning walked in sun, cold, on descent fog started rising. Nice day and good service in hut, recommend! velik nasmeh
1
2
3
4
(+5)like
aljosal29. 01. 2017 13:31:42
Yesterday on Mali Golak from Predmeja. Snow in the forest is still quite a lot, the path nicely trodden. Views from the top divine.
1
2
3
4
5
6
(+3)like
kolesar11. 02. 2017 14:25:32
What are conditions like in this area? Especially how much snow? nasmeh
like
mirank11. 02. 2017 14:35:55
The track to the top is nicely packed and doesn't sink in - at least so it was on Wednesday. A little above the hut the nicest part of the path starts with richly adorned trees dropping interesting sounds in the wind. Shame it's cloudy, tonight it would be a real fairy tale...
(+1)like
jlover13. 02. 2017 11:23:16
12.2.2017 from Predmeja to Mali Golak. Track is, as said, made and goes without problems nasmeh
1
2
3
(+1)like
darinka427. 02. 2017 17:51:47
Mali Golak 26 2. . Nice weather in the morning. At least that's what hikers I met told me when going up. Started hiking from Predmeja around 12. First time on this path to the top not passing the hut. Lots of forest walking. Path nicely laid. Only last part to top some steepness. Lots of snow fallen. Can't miss because track made. Nice views from top. A bit windy though.
in the forest1
2
First I went along the snowy road.3
I haven't walked here yet.4
This is the way.5
The track is made.6
Little spruce covered with snow.7
Still lower in the forest.8
Snapshot.9
A candle that doesn't burn.10
Towards the summit - about two hours of walking.11
Decorated little bush.12
New Year is already past.13
Nevertheless, some of us came in the afternoon too.14
Julian Alps can be seen.15
View from the top.16
The snow was soft and pleasant for walking.17
Instead of a refrigerator.18
at the starting point, children probably set up a snowman. It wasn't there before.19
(+2)like
darinka423. 04. 2017 20:31:48
Mali Golak today wasn't friendly with views at all, as there were none. At least when I was up there. It was also cold and windy. Still, lots of hikers went up today. They were searching for one hiker who got lost, no signal there. Hope they found him. Hut is open with lots of visitors.
I roughly knew the path1
It's not even that long, rather short2
below still hazy and windy3
at the hut quite a few hikers4
towards the summit5
this is still from the last snowfall6
this is how it looked from the top7
I waited a bit but it wouldn't clear up8
group of hikers on the summit9
I also decided for Kucelj which was the closest10
(+4)like
darinka421. 08. 2017 18:46:43
So far visited only Mali Golak. Sunday we went to all three. First Veliki Golak, then Srednji and last Mali Golak. Couple hours walking to do all three. Hikers only on Mali Golak. On other two met only one. Windy nice sunny weather. Cold some places. Julian Alps nice from all three Golaks and sea too.
The path leads through the forest where you might encounter a bear1
Towards Veliki Golak the path is overgrown with scree2
First Golak3
This is how it looked.4
From the second such a view5
Windy at the top6
Weathermen are sometimes wrong7
Another Golak8
beautiful view9
Lots of candlesticks10
Mali Golak. This one is visited.11
At the top of Mali Golak12
at the hut13
and past this rock to the starting point14
(+3)like
Page:123...910111213141516
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies