Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Road to Vrata

Print
ljubitelj gora20. 03. 2022 22:52:38
1km from Mojstrana there's prohibition sign, cars to Klanček-Peričnik
1
2
3
(+3)like
sebo30615. 04. 2022 20:54:33
Who knows what about the current road status?
like
redbull15. 04. 2022 21:54:50
As far as I heard yesterday and today, up to the turnoff for Cmir it's "completely fine".
like
_sandra_15. 04. 2022 21:55:14
10.4. The road is drivable to the turnoff for Cmir.
(+1)like
sebo30616. 04. 2022 18:54:15
Thanks to both.
like
Kafetarca7. 06. 2022 09:05:19
Hello, does anyone have info on how far the road is asphalted now, or when it'll be open on weekdays too?
like
Trobec7. 06. 2022 09:27:20
I think I once heard that the closure will be until mid-summer.
Otherwise, precise info on some official site...e.g. Kranjska Gora municipality, promet.si...
like
Kafetarca7. 06. 2022 13:53:41
thanks nasmeh
(+1)like
Kafetarca20. 06. 2022 09:33:04
I assume the footpath to Aljažev dom is normally passable even during the road closure in Vrata?
like
Andy197820. 06. 2022 10:16:31
Footpath - Triglavska Bistrica Path - is normally passable.
like
monocit24. 06. 2022 11:50:24
Hello,

I know the road to Vrata is open on weekends. Is it normally drivable or do you need a higher car?
Thanks.
Nice weekend to all
like
Janez Seliškar24. 06. 2022 12:21:13
The road is fully asphalted, then!
(+1)like
Kafetarca24. 06. 2022 18:36:54
Dabes, I walked along the road to Vrata and back, start at 9, return at one from Aljažev dom. The road looks great, but regarding the closure - as if there is none. Cars, motorcycles, and bikes were constantly passing by, so obviously the closure is only fictional until the end of June. nasmeh
like
Kafetarca24. 06. 2022 18:36:58
Today, I walked along the road to Vrata and back, start at 9, return at 12 from Aljažev dom. The road looks great, but regarding the closure - as if there is none. Cars, motorcycles, and bikes were constantly passing by, so obviously the closure is only fictional until the end of June. nasmeh
(+1)like
Kranj25. 06. 2022 15:25:33
Shame that everything is being asphalted one after another.
(+2)like
gmirko25. 06. 2022 16:17:44
During workdays there will be complete road closure from 7:30 to 18:00 until June 30.
like
Trobec25. 06. 2022 17:01:37
@Kranj...well, once the road is already built...an asphalt road requires much less maintenance, which in the end is even more ecological. Unless of course parking areas are expanded at the expense of a better road.
One of the few serious problems I see is only that there will now be significantly more motorcyclists. They mostly don't like gravel.
(+3)like
Jusk26. 06. 2022 17:21:09
I also like that it's asphalt. Triglavska Bistrica trail will now be much more pleasant since some parts of the trail go along the road. I mean no more dust, many cars drove too fast on gravel and fine dust disregarding hikersjezen
(+4)like
Page:123...89101112...303132
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies