|
| zavest24. 11. 2023 10:59:26 |
In TNP it's simple as beans: if no "P" sign or paid parking, you basically risk a fine.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| dprapr24. 11. 2023 11:12:40 |
There's also one parking at the junction to Za Cmirom.
|
|
|
|
| dprapr24. 11. 2023 11:17:40 |
Bojan, no parking sign there.
|
|
|
|
| Trobec24. 11. 2023 14:18:01 |
Parking is allowed there. Or on one of those two rovts there (Poldov/Turkov) there is a sign, on the other there isn't.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| dprapr24. 11. 2023 16:06:40 |
Yes, that's at the junction to Za Cmirom. Cca 1 km away from the bivouac junction. At least in October it was like that. One sign still at Črlovec and one at the start of the valley.
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| j.24. 11. 2023 16:41:56 |
Thanks everyone! So: - (somewhere at the start of the valley ?) - Peričnik - Črlovec - Poldov (or) Turkov rovt - A little before Aljažev dom I just found on the TNP website "TNP Management Plan 2016-2025" where in appendix 14 two "marked parking lots" are drawn (probably Peričnik and Aljažev dom) and from Peričnik onwards three more "partly arranged parking lots". The image quality matches the quality of the content on the TNP website 
1
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| j.24. 11. 2023 17:31:53 |
Little one, hello! I already checked the Current Conditions TNP page before, but didn't see parking at either rovt (Poldov / Turkov) despite max zoom. Missing in your attached pics too..  Anyway many thanks! We'll keep digging, if not otherwise then on foot to Vrata, like 40 years ago  p.s.: a while ago I sent you ZS, if the content might interest you...
|
|
|
|
| dprapr24. 11. 2023 17:39:34 |
Interesting, but that parking before the turnoff to Za Cmirom isn't marked. Despite the posted parking sign. Anyway for rangers probably the sign counts, not the map. What about that parking above Martuljek, before Ingot. Has anyone had parking issues there? Since no sign there either, we've often left cars there no problem.
|
|
|
|
| bumbi24. 11. 2023 19:49:30 |
In summer I was there twice. No warnings or fines to be seen.
|
|
|
|
| Jernej96815. 06. 2024 07:41:55 |
From today daily parking at Aljažev dom is 25 eur/day. Authorities justify it with free bus to Vrata valley in summer season from 15.6. to 15.9. What about outside that season, no bus? How much will parking be then?
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Pero_2416. 06. 2024 20:27:58 |
If I decide to go, parking will cost me about as much as fuel or gas from Vrhnika in my case + south toll.
| (+3) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Po Hodnik16. 06. 2024 21:59:47 |
@Pero: I'm from the area, we can go together 
|
|
|
|
| Planinka9217. 06. 2024 16:50:40 |
Is this already in effect in Vrata? 25€ per day? On FB I saw it won't be in effect for another 14 days and barrier is up.
|
|
|
|
| BT8817. 06. 2024 18:58:02 |
Personally it doesn't bother me, because I don't know who even goes to Vrata anymore??
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| Planinka9217. 06. 2024 19:05:01 |
@turbo I know that, I've read it all... but actually it shouldn't apply yet for 14 days... until 1.7. Also for parking at the "starting point" for Oltar etc., they were just handing out warnings. @BT88 Who goes to Vrata? Judging by the amount of sheet metal there, quite a few  But many won't go anymore..
| (+2) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| bongo17. 06. 2024 19:05:08 |
| (+10) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| brankobr17. 06. 2024 19:58:44 |
Wasn't it 2.5 € a couple of years ago? First bus from Mojstrana leaves too late. At that hour I should already be in Vrata. At least for us "early birds"
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
|
| brankobr17. 06. 2024 19:58:48 |
Wasn't it 2.5 € a couple of years ago? First bus from Mojstrana leaves too late. At that hour I should already be in Vrata. At least for us "early birds"
| (+1) |  | |
|
|
|
You must log in to post a comment:
If you do not yet have a username, you must first
register.