Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Road to Vrata

Print
brett30. 10. 2024 12:35:08
Thanks for info. I see parking price is same as after ramps... What's the "trick" then?
(+1)like
Daaam30. 10. 2024 12:55:07
Now you can still sneak or fudge the time a bit if you're lucky ...later it will be much harder, unless you take the little train over the ramp mežikanje ..in short...so that no one by chance leaves too little money in the valley..you naughty hiker velik nasmeh
(+2)like
cjendaw30. 10. 2024 13:37:01
What about Črlovec parking lot? I don't even know where the barrier is, in Mojstrana? But from 15.11. to 15.3. no payment? I'll just write a book, Why I stopped going to Slovenian mountains? I spend more time on this fu... parking than on planning the hike itself. Here, there will be even more accidents, everyone nervous in the morning. velik nasmeh
(+2)like
asdf30. 10. 2024 17:57:06
I don't remember exactly where the barrier is, but surely before Črlovec parking lot.
(+3)like
dprapr30. 10. 2024 18:27:53
I have a feeling everyone rushes where it's most expensive. And then you're "nervous" before the hike. nasmeh
Some would even settle it "Maribor-style". As far as I know, they're now collecting bids for new radars in Maribor. And that's right.
(+3)like
Jusk30. 10. 2024 19:41:13
Barrier is at the end of Mojstrana, even before that vehicle counter. Yeah some would settle Maribor-style, those are loudest hiding behind keyboardzavijanje z očmi
(+2)like
bongo31. 10. 2024 08:33:25
Cjendaw: past the barrier are the Peričnik waterfall, Črlovec, Poldov rovt and then the main parking, located a few dozen meters past the parking for Vrtaško sleme.
(+1)like
mikkeni1. 11. 2024 21:38:28
Today I was in Vrata, the barrier was open... I took a ticket, as an honest citizen I wanted to pay upon return but the cash desk was not working.. so it might be free nasmeh
(+1)like
mukica2. 11. 2024 07:29:11
Paid parking starts on Monday, the barrier starts "operating" mrk pogled
(+1)like
julya11. 02. 2025 18:49:39
Folks, does anyone know if it's currently possible to get to Vrata in any way other than on foot? Thanks.
(+1)like
Tomco11. 02. 2025 18:57:02
Scooter, bike, unicycle…velik nasmeh
Motorcycle, if you stow it under the barrier…nasmeh
(+3)like
julya11. 02. 2025 19:14:30
velik nasmeh
(+1)like
svizica13. 02. 2025 08:38:39
I don't understand many things, nor this one. Why does the sign say that parking is free from 16.11. to 15.3., if it's closed. For me that sign means it's open and free. At least they should be consistent. Closed is closed, free means open for me, or what....zmeden
1
(+2)like
Daaam13. 02. 2025 09:53:38
so we know for the future; Mr. Vrzel: Does the municipality think about regulating traffic to Kot valley?
Mayor: Of course. These will be the next steps and not only Kot valley, also Krma
And to me an interesting new piece of information regarding the visit to Peričnik: Sonja Mirtič: If I stop at Peričnik and stay there 2 hours?
Mayor: You can't, because there is no parking space there. There are no parking spaces at Peričnik anymore.
Neither the state nor anyone allows them. Parking will be possible at a private individual, who will mark parking spaces
on their land. The owner falls under exceptions and will report who will be included in these exceptions.
(+4)like
panda13. 02. 2025 11:18:05
Idiots zmeden
(+8)like
lijaneja13. 02. 2025 11:20:28
I hope someone turns up to ground these greedy ones.
(+8)like
Daaam13. 02. 2025 11:24:51
For those with no time/will to read the minutes, it's also mentioned that they have trouble with carriers, that last year sometimes it was missing according to the schedule, and if no "economy" (read just a question of time) they'll start charging for the bus too..
(+7)like
asdf13. 02. 2025 12:35:06
Mayor: We want 30-seat buses. As I said, these are plans. If we don't get
bus and driver, no transports. Transport problems are big also on state level.

So they introduce super high toll with justification that they will offer free sustainable transport as alternative, then they can decide that they just "don't get bus and driver" and there's no transport.
(+9)like
andrejp13. 02. 2025 12:52:08
Tourists should take the bus, if not they should pay the highest fee, we who go for the whole day the lowest.... no problem paying for parking, just hard to bear this municipal scam, where those driving up and down just for a photo pay nothing or very little, the hiker going to the valley in the morning and out of it in the evening pays the highest fee...... the reason they cite is that there will be fewer cars in the valley, fewer trips up and down... but right now there will be more... GREEN AGENDA... pure scam and money grabbing....
(+14)like
Page:123...2223242526...303132
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies