Hike.uno
Hike.uno
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Login
Not registered yet? Registration.
Forgot password?
      

Clothing for hiking in the mountains

Print
DarjaZaplotnik23. 10. 2011 22:20:27
Lucifer climbed it back then partly with ice axes, partly just with hands.eek The names of the main actors have slipped my memory, but it was like a fashion craze in climbing, brought from France.
Left Čedca was climbed in solo by Povšnar, forgot the first name.zmeden
like
JusAvgustin24. 10. 2011 16:21:39
26.02.1985 Jožef Povšar... Not repeatednasmeh
like
IgorZlodej24. 10. 2011 17:14:24
You could even reach Jalovec in velvet slippers, and we were even younger back thenvelik nasmeh.
at Jalovec, Mangart in the back1
like
Scabiosa24. 10. 2011 19:58:13
Those are chamois. nasmeh Turbo, you look older than 11 years old in the picture. mežikanje
like
DarjaZaplotnik24. 10. 2011 20:10:56
Uuu, @MajaO, such unbuttoned flannel shirts are really no longer seen in the mountains. Unfortunately.mežikanje
But this super modern Swiss underwear has ruined everything...jezik

lp d
like
DarjaZaplotnik24. 10. 2011 21:27:51
Hehe, if @IgorZlodej organizes an "oldstyle" mountaineers meeting (he mentioned something about it once before), I'll definitely wear it. mežikanje

lp d
like
serajko24. 10. 2011 22:10:25
MajaO
Old milk ads are not comparable at all
to the new ones for Ljubljanske mlekarne
like
Loni25. 10. 2011 07:29:56
I had those flat pink knitted socks that didn't match any other piece of clothing, but I liked them so much that I always wore them on my feet, and a black-red checkered flannel shirt. Except for the socks, I inherited everything from my older brother, patina on patina.
like
IgorZlodej25. 10. 2011 17:05:09
On such rainy days it's good to check the old mountain wardrobe, try on those famous velvet pumparice and lo and behold, they're a size too big for me, so I'll solve the belt problem so they don't unexpectedly fall down somewhere nasmeh.

Otherwise, old mountaineers told me that the best part of the tour was always when the girls changed clothes, apparently they weren't as shy as some today who go behind a bush or rock to change mežikanje. Not all of course.

Darja, regarding the meeting it would be worth thinking about zavijanje z očmi.
like
velesa25. 10. 2011 18:36:38
Igor, not just "worth thinking about", but go ahead and think and decide. Well, for when the weather is warmer - you know - because of changing clothes mežikanje
like
skalar5025. 10. 2011 19:54:16
reading and after a long time up here really enjoying again - without "wise guys" with inappropriate smart-assing but a wink to the noble recent past.
Tour, as Igor says, with old mountain wardrobe... how does it go, the word became flesh...
black and white nostalgia of the time1
like
prokofjev_26. 10. 2011 08:09:07
Bravo Skalar, I would also come to such a mountain meeting in old gear and without "wise guys"velik nasmeh Initiator, organize!
like
tukalica26. 10. 2011 08:34:20
I would also gladly come!

Igor with unbuttoned shirt... Oooohhhh, aaahhh, divine. mežikanje
like
sjevnika26. 10. 2011 15:14:55
Me too, but sadly I threw away all "fluffy" shirts, wool sweaters and knitted socks. Never mind, wool is still available, I can knit, just announce the meeting a month ahead.

Igor all compliments for the look, you're real Connery.cool
like
GregorC26. 10. 2011 15:30:30
"Fluffy" shirt I still have, one of the good December guys brought me štumfe last year, pumparc sadly no more, a hat I could search for, think it's still somewhere. Almost ready for meetingvelik nasmehnasmehvelik nasmeh
like
IgorZlodej27. 10. 2011 17:53:00
@velesa, obviously you didn't read well, I wrote that I'm thinking of going myself to some hill in such ancient gear, I said nothing about meeting, though it's tempting me more and more, if nothing else to finally meet some "friend". I hope I didn't disappoint anyone too much, you can go with me in such gear too.
like
velesa27. 10. 2011 19:17:58
Yes, Igor, that was a few pages back.
Well, I was looking at this your sentence: Darja, regarding meeting it would be worth considering.
Surely it would be massively visited nasmeh
like
DarjaZaplotnik27. 10. 2011 21:22:57
@Igor, regarding too big pants there really is no panic. You know that a prusik is always found in the backpack. Candidates for help with fitting surely wouldn't lack.mežikanje
But I say cotton ruined not just unbuttoned men's shirts. It also affects the drastic reduction of women changing clothes. zavijanje z očmi

Meeting, yes, that would really be interesting. If you need some helper just let me know.mežikanje
like
prokofjev_28. 10. 2011 15:53:03
Weather this weekend really looks nice. @tukalica, will you tweet anything in upper Posočje or Gorenjska next days?nasmeh
like
tukalica28. 10. 2011 19:10:42
Who knows, I have so many work obligations...
like
Page:123...56789...141516
You must log in to post a comment:
Username:
Password:
Login
If you do not yet have a username, you must first register.
         
Copyright © 2026 Hike.uno, Terms of use, Privacy and cookies